If You’ve Enjoyed Our Recent Blog Topics, Then You’ll Love These Great Resources From Around The Web
When it comes to preserving your rugs for generations to come, cleanliness is important. Keeping your rugs and carpet clean will extend the life of the carpet, and contribute to a healthier and cleaner home. When it comes to valuable Oriental rugs, it’s important that you select a cleaning or repair company like Hadeed Carpet with the experience to care for such delicate pieces. To learn more, be sure to check out these helpful resources from around the Web:
- This article from internetrugs.com will tell you more about the way Oriental rugs are made today, including the tools and techniques of the trade.
- If you’ve ever wanted to “read a rug,” or learn the meanings of Persian and Oriental rug patterns, then be sure to check out this article from rugs-oriental.net.
- For more information about how to choose an Oriental rug for your home, check out this article from cnn.com.
- You can learn more about Persian and Oriental rug care by visiting rugs-oriental.net.
- A clothes-moth infestation in your home can wreak havoc on more than your clothes—it can damage your valuable Oriental rug, as well. To learn how to deal with an infestation, check out this article from eHow.com.
- If you will be remodeling your home or installing new carpet, be sure to check out this article from carpet-rug.org for more information about selecting carpet for high-traffic areas.
- House training your puppy from an early age can reduce the number of stains on your rug or carpet that occur from inside accidents. For some great house training tips, head over to humanesociety.org.
- This article from tlc.com discusses proper vacuum and carpet-cleaning tips so you can keep your rugs and carpet looking great between cleaning appointments.
- Have you ever wanted to know how vacuum cleaners work? If so, head over to howstuffworks.com and check out this interesting guide to vacuum cleaners.
To learn more, contact Hadeed Oriental Rug Washing and Wall-To-Wall Steam Cleaning at (703) 241-1111.