Melting snow and ice can mean mud, salt and sand tracked into your home. Once it works it’s way into your carpet, the abrasiveness can damage the fibers. We can restore your carpets to be fluffy and bright. Call us today!
When the snow starts falling, it’s time to cozy up at home. If your carpets are less than snuggle-worthy, call us. Let us help you make your home clean and healthy as well as cozy.
We wish you a safe, happy and prosperous new year!
Did uncle Bob spill the cranberry sauce on the carpet? Did Aunt Edna knock over the red wine? Did your sister’s dog track mud across the family room carpet? No matter your post-holiday cleanup dilemma, you need Hadeed!
Happy Holiday wishes, from us to you!
Many homes feature soft carpet or decorative rugs, which need to be properly maintained at all times. If you have quality rugs that you want to preserve, then look through the following articles to find the information you need:
- Get tips on how to choose a rug cleaning professional by reading through this article.
- If you need quick and easy stain-removing tips for your carpet or rug, then read through this article for a guide to removing the toughest stains from pets, children, dirt, and other contaminants.
- If you’re interested in learning about how Oriental rugs are made, then read through this detailed article.
- One of the easiest ways to get a cleaner home is to de-clutter your living space. For tips on how to get organized and trim the excess, check out this article.
- The holiday season is upon us, which means you’ll have guests arriving soon. Make sure your home is clean by using the expert cleaning advice from this article.
If you need professional carpet cleaning or rug restoration, then contact Hadeed Oriental Rug Cleaning at (703) 241-1111.
If Santa’s boots tracked more than Christmas magic onto your carpets, we can help. Call us for pick-up, or drop them off at one of our convenient locations.
If more than Holiday Cheer was spilled on your carpets this season, Call Hadeed to get it cleaned and beautiful again.
If your carpets are looking dingy instead of bright for your holiday gatherings, let us clean them to complete the festive look of your home!
A customer writes “I have a 12 foot by 15 foot oriental carpet to clean. It may need color revitalization due to pet stains. I would like to arrange for Hadeed to pick up. Could I get an estimate of cost and time it would take to clean? Thank you. Lorton, Virginia 22079”
Hadeed has an in-house staff of expert re-weavers and restoration specialists. The experienced weavers employ all types of colors to help in repairs. We offer rug dying, color bleeding correction, highlighting faded areas, design recreation, brightening, weft/worn color revitalization, and tea staining fringe.